Measure is uncovering a level consumer data in a way that has previously been impossible to achieve. Some of the world’s largest brands utilise our technology to not just assume, but deeply understand and analyse the behaviours of how consumers are using their devices and apps.
We’re on a mission to help people take ownership of their data and re-engineer the way companies access and utilise behavioural insights. In a climate where reliable and actionable behavioural data is so difficult to obtain, Measure has become a trusted source of visibility into digital consumer behaviours and patterns that businesses have never been able to get.
The latest Consumer Intelligence solution by Measure helps some of the world’s most recognisable brands in gaining insights into their target audience's daily habits, emerging trends and factors of influence in a fully-compliant environment.
We’re looking for a highly motivated salesperson to drive revenue growth working as a team player to help take our consumer intelligence platform to market.
- Build and close your own revenue pipeline against personal KPIs
- Prepare, organise, structure your sales processes from value creation to negotiation and closing
- Work with SDR team to qualify new inbound and outbound opportunities as well as generating your own
- Proactively establish new relationships for Measure using a combination of networking online, events & the sales software provided
- Run compelling demos of Measure’s data platform, whilst discovering what value we can bring to the relevant stakeholders
- Work with the sales team and other internal stakeholders to drive efficiency and creativity throughout the sales process to increase revenue potential
- Ensure the CRM is up to date and report back to leadership regularly on performance and forecast
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar technology role that involved closing
- Established experience strategic prospecting planning and sales development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with relevant sales tools (and knowledge of any others we should be using!)
- Follow and contribute to our Sales Playbook that will iterate alongside our growth
- Highly organised throughout prospecting, customer communications and CRM management
- Expert communicator with the ability to generate rapport with anyone and everyone
- Passionate about technology and contributing to our overall vision
- Flexible with adjusting to new initiatives as we grow
- Multilingual is a plus but not required
Become the global leader in consumer behavioral data technology. Providing a world class platform for collection and delivery of unique data to help brands understand:
- Their customers
- Their products
- Their competitors
- Their market
Within 2 years to be the leading consumer behavioural data platform
Measure’s unique data collection technology allows complex data to be delivered to clients in an easy to understand format
Helping brands to uniquely understand their consumers and to make better decisions
Measure’s collection technology allows consumers to monetize their data in a transparent fashion that always pays fairly and protects their privacy
Measure has recently raised investment from both venture capital and strategic firms and work with some of the world’s leading brands to provide them access to consumer behavioral data which has not previously been obtainable.
We are :
Believers in a ‘no drama’ approach
Measure Protocol is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you think you've got some outstanding skills to offer us, and Measure feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Measure team.