Senior Operations & Project Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Projects and Operations Manager to join our team!
About the Role
As a project and operations manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of commercial opportunities and making sure each project is delivered in full. The project manager element of the role will require the individual to be fully aware of each element of both internal and client based projects and liaise with all the internal teams to make sure that there is alignment and clear timelines for delivery. This role will act as the quarterback for the team ensuring that all requirements are gathered and timelines are maintained.
Who are you?
You have a desire to do things differently, detail oriented, familiar with project management, operations and customer success. Be comfortable communicating both internally and externally . Able to manage the current operations manager and nurture their role and learning.
Bring great ideas and communicate with others through data insights.
You’ll spend your time;
- Managing project organisational plan
- Creating clear processes for project delivery and client feedback
- Problem solving, fixing stuff & troubleshooting
- Having fun
You will also have;
- Commercial acumen - experience engaging with prospective clients (as part of advanced sales discussions), and managing existing client relationships handed over by the sales teams
- Attention to detail - process driven and results oriented, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communicator - ability to communicate effectively at all levels to ensure delivery and client facing outputs are always on time and accurate
- Experience managing and developing teams (both remote and in person)
- Experience with process design, implementation and improvement - be able to assess operational deficits, design improvements, communicate and implement solutions
- Personable and able to work as part of a team
- 3-5 years of project management or operational experience
If your experience doesn’t match all of the areas in the job description precisely, but you’re looking for a role to step up to or grow into, we’d encourage you to apply.
Advantageous/desirable skills for this role:
- Market research background required
- Data and insights background a plus
Vision: Become the global leader in consumer behavioral data technology. Providing a world class platform for collection and delivery of unique data to help brands understand:
- Their customers
- Their products
- Their competitors
- Their market
Within 2 years to be the leading consumer behavioural data platform
Measure’s unique data collection technology allows complex data to be delivered to clients in an easy to understand format
Helping brands to uniquely understand their consumers and to make better decisions
Measure’s collection technology allows consumers to monetize their data in a transparent fashion that always pays fairly and protects their privacy
Measure has recently raised investment from both venture capital and strategic firms and work with some of the world’s leading brands to provide them access to consumer behavioral data which has not previously been obtainable.
We are :
Believers in a ‘no drama’ approach
Measure Protocol is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you think you've got some outstanding skills to offer us, and Measure feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Measure team.