Measure is uncovering a level consumer data in a way that has previously been impossible to achieve. Some of the world’s largest brands utilise our technology to not just assume, but deeply understand and analyse the behaviours of how consumers are using their devices and apps.
We’re on a mission to help people take ownership of their data and re-engineer the way companies access and utilise behavioural insights. In a climate where reliable and actionable behavioural data is so difficult to obtain, Measure has become a trusted source of visibility into digital consumer behaviours and patterns that businesses have never been able to get.
The latest Consumer Intelligence solution by Measure helps some of the world’s most recognisable brands in gaining insights into their target audience's daily habits, emerging trends and factors of influence in a fully-compliant environment.
We’re searching for an optimistic and driven individual to join our team to focus on generating new brand and agency relationships, and growing our portfolio of clients for the Measure platform.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and generating quality new business opportunities and conversations. You’ll be comfortable communicating to top level stakeholders about the value of our technology. Building strong early stage relationships is paramount to the growth of our business, and your primary role is to ensure a continuous flow of new opportunities are being delivered.
- Understand market / industry trends to identify new opportunities
- In depth research towards prospective customers, identifying the who could benefit from our technology and why
- Varied, and personalised outreach through a combination of calls, LinkedIn networking and email outreach to relevant stakeholders in order to spread awareness of Measure and schedule meetings to introduce our platform
- Engage with prospective clients to uncover their data needs and align to how our platform could empower their business
- Utilise relevant & technologies to drive success throughout your outreach campaigns
- Navigate conversations throughout organisations at various levels (Director, VP, C-Suite)
- Meet or even exceed targets and work closely with management to manage pipeline
- Ensure CRM records are kept up to date and report back weekly internally
- We are also keen for you to contribute new ideas that can be applied both internally and externally, in order to grow your own success as well as our team
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- 6+ months / 1 years experience in a similar role at a technology firm
- Experience in strategic prospecting planning and sales development
- If you are just beginning your career but don’t have this experience, but have a passion for technology we encourage you to apply anyway!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with relevant sales tools
- Follow and contribute to our Sales Playbook that will iterate alongside our growth
- Ability to stay organised when prospecting and talking starting and developing new conversations externally
- Expert communicator with the ability to generate rapport with anyone and everyone
- Passionate about technology and contributing to our overall vision
- Flexible with adjusting to new initiatives as we grow
- Multilingual is a plus but not required
Become the global leader in consumer behavioral data technology. Providing a world class platform for collection and delivery of unique data to help brands understand:
- Their customers
- Their products
- Their competitors
- Their market
Within 2 years to be the leading consumer behavioural data platform
Measure’s unique data collection technology allows complex data to be delivered to clients in an easy to understand format
Helping brands to uniquely understand their consumers and to make better decisions
Measure’s collection technology allows consumers to monetize their data in a transparent fashion that always pays fairly and protects their privacy
Measure has recently raised investment from both venture capital and strategic firms and work with some of the world’s leading brands to provide them access to consumer behavioral data which has not previously been obtainable.
We are :
Believers in a ‘no drama’ approach
Measure Protocol is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you think you've got some outstanding skills to offer us, and Measure feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Measure team.