Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team!
About the Role
As a product marketing manager, you will be responsible to help communicate the commercial vision and benefits of new products and releases, develop and evolve market segmentation, and help define the path of our products through market feedback and working closely with our sales team.
Measure Protocol is going through rapid growth and as such will be reviewing and launching many new products and updating and revamping existing products.
You will be working towards our company goal of reaching new customers and users of our products, gaining exposure and getting in front of the right people.
Who are you?
You have a desire to do things differently, communicate great ideas, and communicate with others through data insights. With your previous experience, you’ll be able to bring new ideas and take ownership in a growing company in an exciting space. Effective communication skills are key.
You’ll spend your time;
- Planning, developing, and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to drive sales and building our brand awareness in the commercial markets
- Developing and evolving market segmentation for each product offering
- Creating campaign plans that clearly articulate the ‘how’ for the go-to-market strategies
- Analyze data and create plans to improve product line sales using marketing and sales techniques
- Create consistent positioning statements, messaging for public-facing collateral
- Working with product the development team to improve product features
- Create marketing collateral such as case studies, website copy, blog posts, and sales videos
- Work closely with our growth, community and data teams to explore and analyze our data to tell compelling stories
- Researching competitor pricing, marketing content, and strategies
- Supporting the marketing and sales teams in various marketing initiatives, content creation and programs
- Addressing problems, fixing stuff, troubleshooting and having fun
You will also have;
- A desire to do things differently
- A love for data
- Data savvy, analytical, great story teller
- A keen eye for everything marketing
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good research and problem-solving skills
- Personable and able to work independently and as part of a team
- 1-3 years of product marketing related experience
If your experience doesn’t match all of the areas in the job description precisely, but you’re looking for a role to step up to or grow into, we’d encourage you to apply.
Advantageous/desirable skills for this role:
- Data analysis and processing skills
- Research experience
- Working with app and gaming related industries
Become the global leader in consumer behavioral data technology. Providing a world class platform for collection and delivery of unique data to help brands understand:
- Their customers
- Their products
- Their competitors
- Their market
Within 2 years to be the leading consumer behavioural data platform
Measure’s unique data collection technology allows complex data to be delivered to clients in an easy to understand format
Helping brands to uniquely understand their consumers and to make better decisions
Measure’s collection technology allows consumers to monetize their data in a transparent fashion that always pays fairly and protects their privacy
Measure has recently raised investment from both venture capital and strategic firms and work with some of the world’s leading brands to provide them access to consumer behavioral data which has not previously been obtainable.
We are :
Believers in a ‘no drama’ approach
Measure Protocol is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you think you've got some outstanding skills to offer us, and Measure feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Measure team.