Product Designer (UI / UX)
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team!
About the Role
You will be responsible for the UX/ UI of the end-to-end product development processes, starting with researching and understanding the user and business problems, then shaping them to the design solution.
Measure Protocol is going through rapid growth and as such will be reviewing and launching many new products and updating and revamping existing products. The products will include : New SaaS based self service platform, Mobile Applications, Data Visualisation, Client Reporting tools & dashboards to name a few.
You will be working towards our company goal of making our data products cutting-edge and ubiquitous in the market so your voice (and eye) will help shape every aspect of our product offering.
We will consider Full-time, Part-time, or Contract
Who are you?
You will have extensive previous experience as a Product (UI/UX) Designer in a similar role and want to take the next step in your career to own the entire process. Effective communication skills are key.
You will also have;
- Experience carrying a SaaS / responsive web project from start to finish;
- Designing the visual style, interface and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Passion to make even the most complex problem into visually simple solutions
- Good at navigating feedback and knowing when it is appropriate to apply action
- Use quantitative data and user feedback to validate and iterate on features
- Identify gaps in both the product and the company to shape the future of what we do
- You are proactive, collaborative, you love to share your craft, learn from your team and have a little fun along the way.
If your experience doesn’t match all of the areas in the job description precisely, but you’re looking for a role to step up to or grow into, we’d encourage you to apply.
A portfolio showcasing your strategy and process - not just the final solution
Demonstrable experience designing responsive web designs (native apps a bonus)
Advantageous/desirable skills for this role:
- A thorough understanding of designing for users, including; functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation.
- Experience using personas
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Sketch & Webflow experience
Measure is building the world’s first ethical and transparent human data marketplace.
The world we live in is awash in data: what we watch and wear, who we know, what we do, and how we live our lives. Unfortunately, most of this data is owned and controlled by corporations and we have very little say in when and where it gets used, let alone being compensated for its use.
We think there is a better way.
We believe that data should ultimately be controlled and managed by the data creator — i.e the individual. We are building Measure to make that dream a reality. It’s a bold mission with a lot of complexities, but we believe there is a real opportunity to change how we manage and monetise our data lives with more control, and in a way that benefits us personally, and as a society as a whole with better data-supported decisions.
Measure has recently raised investment from both venture capital and strategic firms.
If you think you've got some outstanding skills to offer us, and Measure feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Measure team.